Miniclip Microlight - Shiny Gunmetal Case Black Dial
Miniclip Microlight - Shiny Gunmetal Case Black Dial
🛵 We pay your shipping on orders over $50
📦 Orders ship between 1-2 business daysView full details
Ana Digi Miniclip
Style and Function. Built for Toughness & Accessibility
- Red LED Microlight to Light up your way.
- Luminescent Hands and Markers for effortless readability.
- 100ft Water Resistance to keep up with your active lifestyle.
- Miyota Movement: Renowned for its reliability.
- Integrated Carabiner so you just clip and go.
- Solid Aluminum Cast. The clip and watch are one unit, offering unmatched rigidity.
Who are Miniclip Microlight watches perfect for?
The Mini Clip is designed for people who live and work in environments where they don’t want something on their wrist.
If you’re looking for a reliable, packed with the essentials, and easy-to-use timepiece that looks as good as it performs.
With its rock-solid aluminum casting, it's:
- The watch of choice for police officers, prison guards, and construction workers.
- Incredibly durable. It has even survived motorcycle accidents—now that's what we call tough.
- And with a flashlight always available, it's the ideal clip-on watch for outdoor adventures.
What makes it a Dakota?
- Durability, accessibility, and a handful of useful extras. It's the solid pocket tool that's got your back—or rather, your belt loop—day in and day out.
- Look sharp without breaking the bank.
- Unmatched comfort and versatile style to take on any adventure.
- Clip it with the peace of mind of our 5-year battery and warranty.
The Miniclip MicrolightLearn More
Streamlined simplicity packed with essentials. Durability, accessibility, and a handful of useful extras.
Ana Digi MiniclipLearn More
Built for the ultimate adventurers, first responders, and multitaskers who need features at their fingertips.
The BackpackerLearn More
When you want to go ultralight. Straightforward and the simple. It's the ultralight companion that tells time, no bells and whistles attached.
Sam, I have questions!
What's your 5-year Guarantee?
We optimize our watches for maximum durability, and that’s why we only use the very best material we can get our hands on. We also want to meet your needs and give you the best support possible.
We guarantee and cover all manufacturing defects and all internal workings of all watches. If internal workings of the watch have been accessed by someone that’s not from the Dakota Team, our guarantee might not be valid.
Crystals are normally not included in our warranty. They are impact resistant, but not impact-proof. If crystal got shipped to you broken, we will cover. Beyond that we will work with you on replacing parts.
How long does the battery last? If I ever need to replace my battery, how do I go about that?
We guarantee your first battery, if you ever need to replace it. The process to do that is simple, ship it to us or take it to one of our stores.
Most of our movements are optimized to run the 5-year cycle on one charge. Mechanisms are tuned to the use of the watch.
When will my order ship? How long will it take to arrive?
Please allow 2-4 days for processing and usual times sipping times from the USPS or UPS: inside the US you can expect to see your package between 3-6 days.
We’ll send you a confirmation email with your tracking information as soon as it ships.
If you have any questions or don’t receive an email, feel free to reach our via our Contact Us Page.
What are your returns and refunds policy?
Our number one priority is for you to be happy with your new watch. If that’s not the case, let us know and we will make it right.
Try it on, go show it off, make sure it’s perfect on you. But please make sure, if you would like to return your watch, we can only accept undamaged items. We will ask for a photo so our customer service reps can assist you the best way possible.
How do I keep my Dakota Clip in the best condition?
With most watches there's not much to do here. Water resistance watches are low maintenance and easy to clean.
Style and Versatility
Timeless pieces that convey meaning, idea and feeling wherever you go.
Built to last. Uncompromising craftsmanship and quality that withstands the test of time.
Reasonably Priced Luxury
The Allure without the purposely inflated price tag.
- GHGlynis H.Verified BuyerReviewingAna Digi Miniclip - Black Case Black/Yellow DialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNice Watch
This one was a gift for my brother. He likes the clip-on feature.
- GHGlynis H.Verified BuyerReviewingAna Digi Miniclip - Green Case Black/Green DialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat watch
Quality watch. Nice build, strong clip. I wish that the bezel ring were a real compass, but hey, perhaps on your next build. Also wish that the light would stay on longer than three seconds, but that would probably strain the battery. All in all, it's a nice, durable watch.
- KHKevin H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Backpacker - Silver Case Black DialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAn American show piece
I love the packaging. Wonderful practicality. Kids in Ireland I'm saying will adore the American panache...
- MBMandy B.Verified BuyerReviewingMiniclip Microlight - Lime Green Case White DialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat watch
I love it. it clips easily onto my belt loops and I wear it to work every day and then when I go out hiking it’s easily moved no fuss onto my rucksack. I know my daughter was impressed and is going to order one. Thank for a great watch ❤️
- WCWilliam C.ReviewingDigiclip - Blue CaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat detail
I attach to my backpack belt and it looks great and functions nicely. Very solidly built which does make it a but heavy. Love the stop watch function.