Steel 1000ft - 42mm
Bold and eye-striking. Designed with function in mind, but with style that sparks conversations!
This fan-favorite watch:
- Has the ability to handle the pressure 1,000 Feet underwater.
- Powered by Japanese Quartz Movement for consistent and reliable timekeeping.
- Solid Band Construction with cast links that help you minimize the chances of hair getting caught
- Magnified Calendar Display for easy-to-read date.
- Mineral Crystal to keep your watch protected from dirt, moisture and impact so you can perform with ease.
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction - durable and versatile with a neutral tone to seamlessly blend with various outfits. And super easy to clean.
- Engravable Watch if you want to add that personal touch.
- A 5-year Guarantee. Because it travels the distance.
Who are Steel 1000ft watches perfect for?
You have a lot going on daily so you need something stylish, versatile and durable. We got you covered.
Whether you want to look smart for your next business meeting, sharp for your next date, or just add the right amount of elegance to your casual outfit without being too flashy.
SS1000 is a must-have for your watch collection.
What makes it a Dakota?
- A super seal that makes it practically impossible for dirt or water to enter - hence, the absurd 1000 ft water resistance.
- Look sharp without breaking the bank.
- Unmatched comfort and versatile style to take on any adventure.
- Wear them with the peace of mind of our 5-year battery and warranty.
Stainless Steel 1000ft - 42mmLearn More
Optimized for maximum durability and style, giving you the best of both worlds - quality and affordability.
Stainless Steel 1000ft - 45mmLearn More
Bigger wrist or bolder statement? 45mm is the perfect blend between style and toughness. Our largest watches comes in new colorful options.
The CopperbackLearn More
Looking for a more subtle style? Dakota Copperback gives you contrast, clarity and elegance. Plus medical benefits.
Sam, I have questions!
What’s your 5-year Guarantee?
We optimize our watches for maximum durability, and that’s why we only use the very best material we can get our hands on. We also want to meet your needs and give you the best support possible.
We guarantee and cover all manufacturing defects and all internal workings of all watches. If internal workings of the watch have been accessed by someone that’s not from the Dakota Team, our guarantee might not be valid.
Crystals are normally not included in our warranty. They are impact resistant, but not impact-proof. If crystal got shipped to you broken, we will cover. Beyond that we will work with you on replacing parts.
How long does the battery last? If I ever need to replace my battery, how do I go about that?
We guarantee your first battery, if you ever need to replace it. The process to do that is simple, ship it to us or take it to one of our stores.
Most of our movements are optimized to run the 5-year cycle on one charge. Mechanisms are tuned to the use of the watch.
When will my order ship? How long will it take to arrive?
Please allow 2-4 days for processing and usual times sipping times from the USPS or UPS: inside the US you can expect to see your package between 3-6 days.
We’ll send you a confirmation email with your tracking information as soon as it ships.
If you have any questions or don’t receive an email, feel free to reach our via our Contact Us Page.
What are your returns and refunds policy?
Our number one priority is for you to be happy with your new watch. If that’s not the case, let us know and we will make it right.
Try it on, go show it off, make sure it’s perfect on you. But please make sure, if you would like to return your watch, we can only accept undamaged items. We will ask for a photo so our customer service reps can assist you the best way possible.
How do I keep my Dakota in the best condition?
With most watches there's not much to do here. Water resistance watches are low maintenance and easy to clean.
Pro tip: You want to be careful around sand and mud with Watches with an ETR or screw down crown. Make sure to clean these properly before operating.
Style and Versatility
Timeless pieces that convey meaning, idea and feeling wherever you go.
Built to last. Uncompromising craftmanship and quality that withstands the test of time.
Reasonably Priced Luxury
The Allure without the purposely inflated price tag.