Copperback - SS Case Copper Dial Day-Date
Copperback - SS Case Copper Dial Day-Date
🛵 We pay your shipping on orders over $50
📦 Orders ship between 1-2 business daysView full details
A more traditional look without being too flashy. But no less stylish.
Meet our Copperback Watch:
- Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Case: This ion-plated casing provides a robust shell for the watch, ensuring that it withstands everyday wear and tear while maintaining its aesthetic appeal.
- 3D-Copper Dial: The copper dial not only adds visual depth but also enhances readability, making it easier for you to tell time at a quick glance.
- Gorgeous Cutout Hands: These aren't just for looks. The cutout design on the hands makes it easier to see the markers behind them, thereby improving time-reading accuracy.
- Copper Back: The CopperBack insert is more than just a stylish choice. It also provides an extra layer of durability, reinforcing the watch's overall structure.
- Stainless Steel Band: Made for comfort and durability, the stainless steel band adjusts easily to fit your wrist perfectly, reducing any feeling of tightness or discomfort.
- 5 ATM Water Resistant: Go about your day without worrying about accidental splashes or even short immersions, making the watch more versatile for various activities.
- 5-Year Dakota Warranty: For your peace of mind.
- 1st Battery Change Free: Our batteries have a long-lasting life, but just in case, the first battery replacement is on us.
Who are Copperback Watches perfect for?
You seek understated elegance. This watch perfectly complements your wardrobe if you're going for a subtle look.
It adds just the right amount of flair without shouting for attention, making it the ideal choice for those who appreciate the beauty in simplicity.
What makes it a Dakota?
- Elegance, comfort and durability.
- Look sharp without breaking the bank.
- Unmatched comfort and versatile style to take on any adventure.
- Wear them with the peace of mind of our 5-year battery and warranty.
The CopperbackLearn More
Looking for a more subtle style? Dakota Copperback gives you contrast, clarity and elegance. Plus medical benefits.
Stainless Steel 1000ft - 42mmLearn More
Optimized for maximum durability and style, giving you the best of both worlds - quality and affordability.
Stainless Steel 1000ft - 45mmLearn More
Bigger wrist or bolder statement? 45mm is the perfect blend between style and toughness. Our largest watches comes in new colorful options.
Sam, I have questions!
What’s your 5-year Guarantee?
We optimize our watches for maximum durability, and that’s why we only use the very best material we can get our hands on. We also want to meet your needs and give you the best support possible.
We guarantee and cover all manufacturing defects and all internal workings of all watches. If internal workings of the watch have been accessed by someone that’s not from the Dakota Team, our guarantee might not be valid.
Crystals are normally not included in our warranty. They are impact resistant, but not impact-proof. If crystal got shipped to you broken, we will cover. Beyond that we will work with you on replacing parts.
How long does the battery last? If I ever need to replace my battery, how do I go about that?
We guarantee your first battery, if you ever need to replace it. The process to do that is simple, ship it to us or take it to one of our stores.
Most of our movements are optimized to run the 5-year cycle on one charge. Mechanisms are tuned to the use of the watch.
When will my order ship? How long will it take to arrive?
Please allow 2-4 days for processing and usual times sipping times from the USPS or UPS: inside the US you can expect to see your package between 3-6 days.
We’ll send you a confirmation email with your tracking information as soon as it ships.
If you have any questions or don’t receive an email, feel free to reach our via our Contact Us Page.
What are your returns and refunds policy?
Our number one priority is for you to be happy with your new watch. If that’s not the case, let us know and we will make it right.
Try it on, go show it off, make sure it’s perfect on you. But please make sure, if you would like to return your watch, we can only accept undamaged items. We will ask for a photo so our customer service reps can assist you the best way possible.
How do I keep my Dakota in the best condition?
With most watches there's not much to do here. Water resistance watches are low maintenance and easy to clean.
Pro tip: You want to be careful around sand and mud with Watches with an ETR or screw down crown. Make sure to clean these properly before operating.
Style and Versatility
Timeless pieces that convey meaning, idea and feeling wherever you go.
Built to last. Uncompromising craftsmanship and quality that withstands the test of time.
Reasonably Priced Luxury
The Allure without the purposely inflated price tag.
- FBfinney, b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat watch
Nice watch looks awesome
- LLiamVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoClassy Watch
I was looking for something classy, subtle watch that I could wear daily. Wearing a copper back was never on my radar, but I'm glad I got this one.
A part of me wants to recommend it to the world. And the other doesn't. Why? I want to keep this gem to myself. It's perfect!
- LLoganVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNew favorite watch!
Recently rocked this watch at a wedding! At least 4 people asked me about it. They couldn't believe 1) that Dakota had been around for so long and they didn't know about it 2) the bargain of this price for the quality and looks of this watch.
Excellent watch. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking at this style.