The Backpacker - Silver Case Khaki Dial
The Backpacker - Silver Case Khaki Dial
🛵 We pay your shipping on orders over $50
📦 Orders ship between 1-2 business daysView full details
The Essence of Simplicity.
- Silver Case with Easy-to-Read Dial: The epitome of straightforward design.
- 100ft Water Resistance for times when you’re white-water rafting or caught in a downpour.
- Japanese Quartz Movement: Precision you can trust.
- Aluminum Carabiner: Hook it to your belt or backpack effortlessly.
- 5-Year Movement Warranty: We stand by our quality.
- First Battery Replacement Free: One less thing to worry about.
Who are the Backpacker watches perfect for?
Perfect for those who want to keep it simple and light.
Whether you're a parent looking for a durable watch for your kids or an outdoor enthusiast seeking something straightforward and reliable, the Backpacker has your back. High contrast and easy readability make it the no-fuss option for timekeeping.
What makes it a Dakota?
- Precision and durability.
- A great look simple look.
- Unmatched comfort and versatile style to take on any adventure.
- Clip it with the peace of mind of our 5-year battery and warranty.
The BackpackerLearn More
When you want to go ultralight. Straightforward and the simple. It's the ultralight companion that tells time, no bells and whistles attached.
Ana Digi MiniclipLearn More
Built for the ultimate adventurers, first responders, and multitaskers who need features at their fingertips.
The Miniclip MicrolightLearn More
Streamlined simplicity packed with essentials. Durability, accessibility, and a handful of useful extras.
Sam, I have questions!
What's your 5-year Guarantee?
How long does the battery last? If I ever need to replace my battery, how do I go about that?
When will my order ship? How long will it take to arrive?
Please allow 2-4 days for processing and usual times sipping times from the USPS or UPS: inside the US you can expect to see your package between 3-6 days.
We’ll send you a confirmation email with your tracking information as soon as it ships.
If you have any questions or don’t receive an email, feel free to reach our via our Contact Us Page.
What are your returns and refunds policy?
How do I keep my Dakota Clip in the best condition?
Style and Versatility
Timeless pieces that convey meaning, idea and feeling wherever you go.w.
Built to last. Uncompromising craftsmanship and quality that withstands the test of time.
Reasonably Priced Luxury
The Allure without the purposely inflated price tag.
- GHGlynis H.Verified BuyerReviewingAna Digi Miniclip - Black Case Black/Yellow DialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoNice Watch
This one was a gift for my brother. He likes the clip-on feature.
- GHGlynis H.Verified BuyerReviewingAna Digi Miniclip - Green Case Black/Green DialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat watch
Quality watch. Nice build, strong clip. I wish that the bezel ring were a real compass, but hey, perhaps on your next build. Also wish that the light would stay on longer than three seconds, but that would probably strain the battery. All in all, it's a nice, durable watch.
- KHKevin H.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Backpacker - Silver Case Black DialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAn American show piece
I love the packaging. Wonderful practicality. Kids in Ireland I'm saying will adore the American panache...
- MBMandy B.Verified BuyerReviewingMiniclip Microlight - Lime Green Case White DialI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat watch
I love it. it clips easily onto my belt loops and I wear it to work every day and then when I go out hiking it’s easily moved no fuss onto my rucksack. I know my daughter was impressed and is going to order one. Thank for a great watch ❤️
- WCWilliam C.ReviewingDigiclip - Blue CaseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat detail
I attach to my backpack belt and it looks great and functions nicely. Very solidly built which does make it a but heavy. Love the stop watch function.